Friday, December 17, 2010

Na Na Na Na Na Na Batman :)

I wanted something really easy that I could whip up in two seconds, something that didn't require me to pay much attention. So, using leftover red, black and white paper from my friends birthday present I whipped up these little guys...

Flying Bats

What I used:
- Paper - black, red and white
- Scissors
- Pencil
- Glue
- Sticky tape
- Fishing line/string

What I did:



1. Fold the black paper in half and outline the shape of half a bat (there are many shapes if you type in 'bat outline' into Google.)





2. Cut out, along the lines of the shape you just drew and unfold it.







3. Using the white paper cut out two small triangles.






4. Cut out two red circles out of the red.





5. Glue the white triangles onto the bat shape in the middle 








6. And glue to circles directly above them.




7. Sticky tape the back of your bat onto the end of a piece of string and then glue two bats back to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment